Re: [squid-users] How to apply patches from squid.sourgeforge.net

From: <ng.angie@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 18:03:19 +0800

Hi Henrik,
Do I need to upgrade from ver 2.4 to ver 2.5 first before apply the patch?

Best Regards,
Angie Ng

> 1. Noticed from the squid.sourgeforge.net/projects.html, there is a
> development project for Reverse Proxy enhancements, rproxy.
> I'm presently trying out with the version 2.4 for reverse proxy usage.
>
> Would like to understand more about this rproxy patch,
> (i) how to patch my squid with this rproxy patch? (the steps)

As any other patch. Applies to the current development version of Squid
(2.5).

[This e-mail is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should
not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other
person. Thank you.]