[squid-users] Can Squid do this

From: LAwrence Strydom <jls@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 09:45:42 +0200

HI List,

I had an interesting request and would like to know if squid can do this.

THe HTTP Proxying I know is not a problem.
FTP proxying is also needed. All ftp request from the LAN must go through
the proxy.

THey also require certain groups of users to have access to certain ports.
IE managers can access port xxx while employees can not.
Is this possible with squid? Is A short example of how I would do this
with ACL's too much to ask for. ;-)

THanks,

LAurie

----
This message has been scanned by BitDefender
and found to be clean.